Download NPSMA brochure here.
Download White Paper for Academia here.
Renew membership here.
Join the NPSMA here.
To print membership form or view rates, click here: membership form.
If you require an invoice, please email NPSMA.
Membership information or questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
→ The NPSMA offers special pricing for Academic System Memberships (minimum of six campus/institutions).
Email NPSMA for details.
Advantages of Academic Institution Membership:
• One Sustaining Member (voting member) per institution, one Associate Member per PSM program
(non voting member), and up to two additional Associate Member representatives
receive registration discounts for workshops and conferences; share your success by presenting on a panel
• Sustaining members and Associated Members granted access to 'members only' area of website
• National Conference and Workshops - The only PSM event of its kind, full of successful colleagues
supporting one another in a vibrant community, learning from top speakers in academia and industry.
• Awards and Recognition - Prestigious awards are presented to individuals each year.
• Leadership opportunities include serving on the Board of Directors or participating in committees.
• First year of membership for your students and alumni is free (view Powerpoint presentation)
• Second year of membership is only $25 for your students
• Connect with your students and alumni through the NPSMA Ambassadors Program (click here)
• Network with industry leaders, PSM program directors and faculty,
PSM alumni and upcoming graduates at regional workshops and the NPSMA National Conference
• Access PSM programs' contact information to network and share program design information
• Obtain best practices and educational metrics recommendations, research reports on the PSM degree,
and announcements of PSM policy developments
• Display your educational and promotional materials at NPSMA conferences
• Acquire detailed data on PSM programs' enrollment and graduates
• Receive new educational materials and publications
• Participate in "plus" course sharing initiatives
• Display the NPSMA logo on your website and promotional materials
• Display a video and a link to your PSM degree program's website on the NPSMA website
• Promote your programs through NPSMA newsletters and national marketing efforts
• Be part of a national movement to make the PSM a graduate degree-of-choice!