Download NPSMA brochure here.
Download White Paper for Academia here.
Renew membership here.
Join the NPSMA here.
To print membership form or view rates, click here: membership form.
If you require an invoice, please email NPSMA.
→ The NPSMA offers special pricing for Academic System Memberships (minimum of six campus/institutions).
Email NPSMA for details.
Advantages of Academic Institution Membership:
• One voting member per institution, one additional member per PSM program, and up to two additional representatives
receive registration discounts for workshops and conferences; share your success by presenting on a panel
• One voting member per institution, one additional member per PSM program, and up to two additional
• National Conference and Workshops - The only PSM event of its kind, full of successful colleagues
representatives granted access to 'members only' area of website
supporting one another in a vibrant community, learning from top speakers in academia and industry.
• Awards and Recognition - Prestigious awards are presented to individuals each year.
• Leadership opportunities include serving on the Board of Directors or participating in committees.
• First year of membership for your students and alumni is free (view Powerpoint presentation)
• Second year of membership is only $25 for your students
• Connect with your students and alumni through the NPSMA Ambassadors Program (click here)
• Network with employer advisory board members, industry leaders, PSM program directors and faculty,
PSM alumni and upcoming graduates at regional workshops and the NPSMA National Conference
• Access PSM programs' contact information to network and share program design information
• Obtain best practices and educational metrics recommendations, research reports on the PSM degree,
and announcements of PSM policy developments
• Display your educational and promotional materials at NPSMA conferences
• Acquire detailed data on PSM programs' enrollment and graduates
• Receive new educational materials and publications
• Participate in "plus" course sharing initiatives
• Display the NPSMA logo on your website and promotional materials
• Display a video and a link to your PSM degree program on the NPSMA website
• Promote your programs through NPSMA newsletters and national marketing efforts
• Be part of a national movement to make the PSM a graduate degree-of-choice!