(updated Feb. 2017)
Thank you for your interest in becoming an institutional member of the NPSMA. By joining, your college or university unites with a network of like-minded institutions in efforts to advance the PSM initiative.
Eligibility for institutional membership requires only that your college or university has at least one PSM program that holds current affiliation status through the PSM National Office. Click here.
Print academic membership form (to join/renew by mail)
→ Note: "affiliated" refers to PSM National Office affiliation.
- Institution - universities PSM affiliated degree programs.
- System - Minimum of six PSM affiliated academic institution campuses. Contact NPSMA for rates.
- Personal - individuals with interests in the PSM concept, active or retired, from academic, corporate, not-for-profit, government and other sectors.
- PSM Alumni - graduates or former students from PSM programs. Note: membership is complimentary for the first year to PSM alumni of universities who hold a membership to the NPSMA or Universities of PSM National Office at KGI Affiliated Members.
- PSM Students - enrolled PSM students. Note: Membership is complimentary for the first year to PSM students of universities who hold a membership to the NPSMA.